1. Alterna Dry Shampoo in Sheer Blossom - similar in texture to one of my all time fav drugstore finds Batiste, minus the white residue or sulfates! Not to mention, it also smells like a fairly expensive perfume.
2. Bareminerals Faux Tan - It may sound like an urban legend, but I swear I have found a self tanner that smells good! It goes on evenly and appears gradually. Meaning in 3 days or so, you are tan and your boyfriend isn't complaining about you smelling like chicken. Sick!
3. Frends Headphones in rose gold - LA based Frends proves it: headphones can be cute and comfy. Saying "leave me alone" has never looked so chic.
4. Tangle Teezer Compact sure it seems like a gimmick, but I swear, it detangles and smooths like no other. It's perfect for extensions and it is a time-saving grace. Throw it in your bag and it literally reboots your hair in seconds.
5. Maybelline Baby Lips - not sure how I forgot about these babies. Possibly the best under $5 product of all time. Every shade is the best shade. Kisses xb